Pima & Santa Cruz SBDC
Pima & Santa Cruz - Tucson
Our center is part of a national network of approximately 1,100 SBDCs. The Small Business Administration (SBA) administers the program. SBDCs work with community organizations and local, state and federal agencies to create a broad network of resources at the community level.
Explore how we can help you start and organize a small business and make it thrive.
Find out how we can help you address these specific areas:
Online Request for Counseling
Find More Events....
Tuesday, August 04, 2015 8:30 AM to 2:00 PM
GSA Workshop & Training, presented by GSA Small Business Specialists and the U.S. Small Business Administration
• GSA Schedules
• GSA e-Library
• GSA Contract Opportunities
• GSA Contractor Team Agreements
• SBA Small Business Programs
• SBA Set-Asides
Community Resource Tables – SBDC, SBA, PTAC, plus Procurement Officers representing Pima County, City of Tucson, University of Arizona, TUSD, Mohave AZ
Purchasing Cooperative, Town of Marana
- Speak with community Procurement Officers who can help you do business with their procurement departments, including preferred vendor status, bidding advantages and registering your business.
- Visit with SBDC Consultants to schedule assistance with SAM registration and attaining procurement certifications such as DBE, WOSB, VOSB, SDVOSB, HUBZone, 8(a) and others.
- Visit with PTAC (Procurement Technical Assistance Center) Representatives to learn how PTAC can assist in your procurement efforts.
Speaker: Small Business Procurement Specialists from the General Services Administration, Southern Arizona Director - US Small Business Administration, Arizona Procurement Technical Assistance Center (PTAC) Procurement Specialists, and Pima-Santa Cruz SBDC Business Consultants
335 N. Wilmot, Suite 410,
Tucson, AZ 85711